Pharmaceutical Policy Consulting provides evidence-based technical assistance to strengthen pharmaceutical systems in low and middle-income countries. We focus on:
developing financing strategies that improve medicine access and use
- designing incentives and disincentives through various payment and purchasing modalities
- efficiency studies on resource use (pharmacoeconomics, financial modeling)
- innovative financing strategies (risk-sharing agreements, cost-sharing agreements, performance-based financing)
- fund flow analysis and financial sustainability
- medicine price analysis and comparisons to inform pricing policy
monitoring and evaluation of pharmaceutical systems
- program evaluation through applied quantitative and qualitative research methods
- development of progress monitoring systems that enable regular adjustments to planned activities
- embedding research outcomes into decision-making processes
- development of results framework and metrics
enhancing pharmaceutical sector governance
- build capacity of local institutions to strengthen transparency and accountability
- stakeholder mapping and engagement processes
mainstreaming gender in pharmaceutical policy
- assessment of medicines policies from a gender perspective
- developing gender sensitive indicators
The outcomes of our technical assistance include:
- pharmaceutical system assessment reports,
- economic and financial models,
- rapid evidence reviews,
- conceptual models for pharmaceutical system improvements,
- cross national and comparative policy analysis,
- monitoring and evaluation tools, and
- situation analysis reports.
Strategy: medicines policy, pricing policy.
Management and planning: project management, financial management, reimbursement negotiation, team leadership, stakeholder engagement.
Technical Analysis: pharmacoeconomic evaluations, pharmaceutical and health policy analysis
Data Analysis Tools: Stata, HLM, SPSS, TreeAge, and Matlab
Contact Us for more details.
Sign up for our mailing list:
Thanks for visiting!
- Access Asia Pacific Biotech Brazil China Counterfeit developing countries Drug Prices Emerging Markets Ethics Generics Health Insurance HIV/AIDS India Industrial Policy Innovation Intellectual Property Managed health care medicines Nanotechnology News pharmaceutical pharmaceutical policy Pharmacists Pharmacoeconomics Philippines Poverty public policy Quality R&D Regulatory Affairs Reimbursement Risk sharing Russia Singapore South Africa Supply Chain Taiwan Trade Vaccines